Welcome to Code VBA - the Office programming power solution
Code VBA is an add-in for both professional software developers and MS Office users of Visual Basic for Applications. Using Code VBA you will write VBA code faster and spend less time looking for solutions on-line:
- Insert lines or complete blocks of code: declarations, program structures (If, Select, loops), standard user interactions such as msgbox and file selection, but also new ones e,g. the SelectionBox and so on.
- Declaring variables with just a few keystrokes is a real time saver.
- Find and insert VBA, Access VBA / ADO / DAO and Excel VBA source code from the logically organized menu.
- The inserted code automatically hooks up with the already available code by matching procedure arguments with available variables.
- Extend the Code VBA library with your own code fragments.
- Tooltips show what classes and procedures do and give direct access (F1) to the relevant documentation and tutorials on Office MSDN online.
- The Code Explorer lets you move to the relevant procedures easily and adds many new features such as insert procedure call with arguments, test procedure from immediate window, comment code and tidy the code indentation.
- The Class Builder and UserForm builder help you create custom classes and userforms custom dialogs with validation fast and easy.
Code VBA works with Works with MS Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, MS Project, SharePointDesigner, Visio and AutoCad. Office 2000 - 2016, both 32 and 64 bit versions; Windows XP (SP3), VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.