Excel VBA - Excel programming knowledge at your fingertips
Code VBA gives you the core of the VBA. When working with Excel you will likely want to include access to the complete Excel object model.
- Support for using the Excel classes - declare, set and iterate over the collection, methods and properties.
- Insert complete blocks of Excel code intelligently linking to the code already present, automatically adding well named variables and explicit arguments
- Create userforms with validation code with UserForm Builder.
- Tooltips show the description of the procedure and the code that will be inserted when clicked.
- Get direct access to the Office documentation and tutorials on the use of Excel classes.
- Simple customization of the Excel VBA menu to only show the classes you actualy use.
Excel VBA requires Code VBA to which it is and add-on.